Your New Home Wish List
Lets face it, we’ve all thumbed through the home magazine pages, watched the home remodeling shows, and dreamed about what our dream house would look like. But what would your next home really look like? Where would it be located? What features are you unwilling to compromise on?
Use the following list as a starting point to develop your needs and wants before searching for homes for sale in Stark and Tuscarawas County. Having an idea of what you’re looking for will help both of us streamline our process and be more efficient. This way we can focus on finding the perfect home for you.
What neighborhoods do you prefer?
What school systems do you want to be near?
How close must the home be to these amenities and locations:
- Public transportation
- Neighborhood shopping
- Family & Friends
- What architectural style(s) of homes do you prefer?
- Do you want to buy a home, condominium, or townhome?
- How much privacy do you need?
- Is a fenced in yard a must?
- Any outdoor living features important to you (decks, landscaping, etc)?
- Would you like a one-story or two-story home?
- How many bedrooms must your new home have?
- How many bathrooms must your new home have?
- How many stall garage must your new home have?
- Do you prefer a new home or an existing home?
- If you’re looking for an existing home, how old of a home would you consider?
- How much repair or renovation would you be willing to do?
- Do updates such as newer appliances and light fixtures matter to you?
- Do you have special needs that your home must meet?